Kul Kah Han’s garden would like to sincerely thank the following
for their substantial generosity in the design and building of this kiosk.
- Bill Irwin, who located all the necessary tradespersons who generously volunteered and donated everything needed for the entire job.
- Dick Keithahn, architect who designed the structure to scale.
- Lawrence Johnson, the owner of Carl’s Lumber, who donated all the building materials.
- Jesse Justis, owner of Center Valley Construction, who built the structure.
- Michael Hill and Molly Hilt prepared the site by scraping and removing unwanted soil.
- Shannon Glass, lanscape architect, who is creating the garden map and layout for the ecosystem display.
- Robin Nye and Linda Landkammer, who are creating the educational text displayed on the kiosk board.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: